Luke: 'Will you ever stand up for yourself ?'
although Luke of course shares some of his personal beliefs,
he ultimately encourages humans to do what they think is right
and to be autonomous /independent in a sense.
Dude my job they want me to get the vaccerino!
Tags: log-luke tldr
- they know they’re doing something that’s wrong
- Shouldn’t be in ce position
- Evil ? Systems?
- ngos orgs govmnt are cults?
- 100 k for random shit
- Life is minimizing your liabilities.
- Ensconced ?
- The richer you are the more enslaved you are to anything !
- Don’t know other things ?
- Systems administration: Linux server lol
- Auto : I don’t wanna feel like I don’t know how to do something
- Big job big specialization great absorption you may know a lot about things
- You have been precisely chiseled
- Not against making money
- But best to do in independent fashion
- Independent money > big Corp money ??? Not tethered or something I guess.
- “You’re never gonna regret following your principles.” - Luke Smith
- Humiliating service ? Uni job
- My job wants me to do this/that ? It’s not my fault you’re not following your principles
- Self-help is stupid: people who are cowardly are too afraid to follow their principles.
- Quand mauvais choses se posent dans ta vie, tú devras voir ça comme une bonne chose car il est en encourageant de faire décisions fortes et faire des choses différentes’ « Oh mon travail me-demande la frick vaccine » et il seulement
- « you have already lost bodily autonomy »
“Just like stand up for yourself, like seriously! I’m not gonna do it for you. Like I can’t. That would be embarrassing anyway! “